Larry's Journal: Preaching

Sunday, July 17

Preaching

Well I just had my first expericence at preaching and I think it went OK, except for missing to include huge sections of my sermon and having a few brain farts along the way. I spoke on Matt 5: 14-16, Salt and Light. If you want to listen to it it will be on the wcv site in a couple of days. Any way I thought it went well and I feel like doing it again which is a miracle in itself. Only two years ago I wouldn't even have been able to speak at house group let alone in front of the church. What happened today was a huge step to healing in my life. Thank you Lord for the courage to do this.

Lars
Larry at 8:17 PM

15 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne said...

Hey Larry...

do you like the new look?

5:56 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Does a new skin mean we'll have more to read, oh insightful one?

8:41 PM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

that's what I"m hoping!


hahah

2:17 PM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

Maybe we can start a huge discussion here....and that will keep the visitors coming!

Lets see...what topic is sure to herd people over here....

2:16 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Well... you make a point, and I'll debate you on it. It works on Johan's blog.... (hee, hee)

7:14 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

you girls are hilarious!!!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Or are we?....*eyes darting*

9:40 AM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

well, Larry...if you'd BLOG...we wouldn't have to have our own conversations here!

Take a break from channel 35, and do an entry, will ya???


hee hee

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Yvonne said...

man....i'm so ready to egg his house....wanna come along, Cindy?

1:48 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Are you kidding? I am SO there!

6:36 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

I am in for a discussion, and an egging!!

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Yvonne said...

NOw I"m just hurt.

I"m seriously gonna replace his blog with some freakishly muscular male torso....

7:00 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

I am thinking more like flowers and a lot of pink and frilly things....

7:34 PM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

whoops.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home