Larry's Journal: Getting more web savvy

Wednesday, October 19

Getting more web savvy

I'm about five years behind all of you guys out there when it comes operqating my computer and utilizing the power it contains to organize my life. Well I finally learned how to make a group e-mail and send it Bcc. Thanks Yvonne.

As well I'm now a"skype" user. I talked to John Janzen in Japan. FOR FREE YET!!!!
That was very amazing. I'm sure some of you are rolling your eyes at me saying " well I was doing that two years ago you nimrod!!" But that doesn't bother me. I'm on a new path here and this only one step in the right direction.

I think that I'm finally catching up on the ten years of sleep I lost before I knew I had Sleep Apnea. I feel so much more awake and alert and my brain is actually functioning at a normal level not on the boarderline TMH(trainable mentally handicapped) status level a few months ago.

I'm now just geting over my cold and I seemed to have lost my voice so that is why I am bloggin today. I was told that Zinc is great for building up your immune system so all of who are struggling just buy some Zinc and it will make you feel better right away. I seem to be writing in a nmenno sort of way today so pardon me. I'll get out of it soon

Blessings

Lars
Larry at 7:38 PM

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cueshe denies 'ripping off' Australian song
"So if youa d still go, Ia ll understand, Would you give me something just to hold on to? And if youa ll stay, Ia ll hold your hand, Cause Ia m truly, madly, crazily in love with you." These are the popular ...
Hey you've got a great blog here, the best I've seen so far, keep up the good job! A few days ago I was surfing the web and came across this cool site on Online loans. It features all sorts of interesting information on
Online loans and makes it super easy to apply online. Now I know that people want fast services I recommend they visit
Online loans for quick and hassle-free service.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

WHY I NEVER!!!
I would NEVER call you a nimrod.
You are much to dignified for that!
:)
I might call you a goof, but that's about how far I would go!!!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I could totally hear the menno accent in the "FOR FREE YET"!!!
Way to be menno!

Lady Reimer

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Yvonne said...

larry

I'm setting it up so that anytime someone comments on your blog, you get an email!

Maybe this will inspire you to blog! weeeeeeeeeee

2:41 PM  
Blogger brokenpaddler said...

Hey Larry I get excited every time you start blogging and then you stop for a long time. Don't leave me hanging man. Actually you and I are in the same boat, I hadn't written a blog for a couple of months as well. What can I say life is hectic right!

By the way I could totally hear that menno accent. It's kind of fun to blog in menno fashion isn't it. Marcel

1:01 PM  
Blogger mariaborito said...

Try being a graphic designer! I'm forever bombarded by new wireless action. It's not really in me to be up to speed! I have yet to buy a microphone to talk to my friends in Japan so I'm flying their instead (tomorrow actually!) No worries though Lars, mennos will always discover new technology when it saves them money!

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home