Larry's Journal: I'm Blacklisted

Tuesday, October 4

I'm Blacklisted

So admittedly I haven't blogged for a long time but here I go again. Sorry to all of you who check my blog on a somewaht regular basis. I will try to keep things a little more current. Which probably won't be hard to do now. I guess in this situation you can say theres only one way to go and thats up.

Well lately I've started a new job and I'm am just loving it. I'm in Grade one. These kids are great. Its very refreshing to be in an enviroment where every new experience is cherished. Its like getting a new set of lenses. Everything is so special and new. Like the other day we took the kids bowling and for some it was their first time. They had such a greatime.

In the mornings before school starts we say the Lord's Prayer (for those students whose parents sign the permission form) and It was like God gave me an image of how he sees us. All standing around trying to do the stuff as best as we can, and He's probably saying " ah isn't that cute Larry is trying so hard. he's so cute......

Anyway I'm loving housegroup. God has givin me a lot of jam for it this year. I'm so glad for his grace on it.


Lars
Larry at 5:33 PM

5 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Glad you are back on the blogging scene.

You are not blacklisted!!!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Whooooo Hooooooo!!!!!

He can type!!!

And grade one rocks!

8:58 PM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

*rubbing her eyes*

Could it be??? LAZERUS...IS THAT YOU???


(glad you're back)

9:16 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

Yes he is risen

3:51 PM  
Blogger Cam said...

Hahaha @ jam =)

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home